9'7"x12'6" Hand-Knotted Pure Wool Washed Out Kerman Oriental Rug 42107
- Condition :New
- Exact Size : 9'7" x 12'6" / 292 CM x 381 CM
- Origin : IRAN (Islamic Republic of Iran)
- Quantity : Only 1 Left!
- Foundation : Cotton
- Pile :Wool
- General Field Color : Ivory
- Exact Field Pantone Color Shade :
- Border Color : Brown
- Other Colors : Sky Blue, Light Brown
- Collection : White Wash Vintage & Silver Wash
- Free Shipping And Insurance to US & Canada
- Rug Number : 42107
- Weight :
WASHING AND FINISHING
The entire rug is put through the process called binding and trimming, and then it is washed and dried several times for vibrancy and sheen. The rug is laid flat on the ground, and then fresh water is poured over it. The rug washers then use a wood plank, sharpened on one edge, to force the water through the rug pile. This removes impurities picked up during the creation process.
No backing is needed for a hand-knotted rug. The final steps include quality inspection of size, pile height and shearing. It is important to notice that each weaver or group of weavers adds personality to the new rug, no two rugs are ever the same and all of our handmade rugs are one-of-a-kind.
Experience the magic of a real hand-knotted rug