11'9"x14'8" Silver Gray, Anatolian Design, Supple Collection Thick and Plush, Extra Soft Wool Hand Knotted, Oversized Oriental Rug 84022
- Condition :New
- Exact Size : 11'9" x 14'8" / 358 CM x 447 CM
- Origin : INDIA
- Quantity : Only 1 Left!
- Foundation : Cotton
- Pile :Wool
- General Field Color : Gray
- Exact Field Pantone Color Shade : Gray Violet
- Border Color : Silver Gray
- Other Colors : Beige, Ivory, Light Blue, Denim Blue
- Collection : Tribal & Geometric
- Free Shipping And Insurance to US & Canada
- Rug Number : 84022
- Weight : 112.01 lbs
WASHING AND FINISHING
The entire rug is put through the process called binding and trimming, and then it is washed and dried several times for vibrancy and sheen. The rug is laid flat on the ground, and then fresh water is poured over it. The rug washers then use a wood plank, sharpened on one edge, to force the water through the rug pile. This removes impurities picked up during the creation process.
No backing is needed for a hand-knotted rug. The final steps include quality inspection of size, pile height and shearing. It is important to notice that each weaver or group of weavers adds personality to the new rug, no two rugs are ever the same and all of our handmade rugs are one-of-a-kind.
Experience the magic of a real hand-knotted rug